How to do a hard reset on SAMSUNG Galaxy A12?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A12
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A12? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A12? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A12? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A12?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A12. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A12 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P35 MT6765 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A12
- Hold down at the same time Volume Down + Power buttons until the screen light off.
- Then press and keep together Power and Volume Up keys. But release the Power key when SAMSUNG logo appear.
- After that go to the Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now you should choose Yes option to confirm.
- In the end, select Reboot system now.
- Success! All your data will be removed from the SAMSUNG Galaxy A12 during the whole operation.