How to do a hard reset on SAMSUNG G955F Galaxy S8+?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG G955F Galaxy S8+
How to factory reset SAMSUNG G955F Galaxy S8+? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG G955F Galaxy S8+? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG G955F Galaxy S8+? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG G955F Galaxy S8+?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG G955F Galaxy S8+. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG G955F Galaxy S8+ will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 8895 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG G955F Galaxy S8+
- In order to switch off the SAMSUNG Galaxy S8+ smartphone hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Bixby + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as you can see the Samsung logo.
- The Installing System Update and No Command screen should pop up. Wait a few seconds until this Blue Screen disappear.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now”.
- Wait until the Samsung Galaxy Welcome Panel pops up.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.