How to do a hard reset on SAMSUNG Droid Charge?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Droid Charge
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Droid Charge? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Droid Charge? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Droid Charge? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Droid Charge?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Droid Charge. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Droid Charge will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 3 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Droid Charge
- In order to turn off the cell phone hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now”.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.